This is the cookies notice of GDT Builders Limited. In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to GDT Builders Limited.
We are company number 10808710 registered in United Kingdom.
Our registered office is at Blyth, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE24 3QR..
1. This is a notice to inform you of our cookies policy. It forms part of our privacy notice which you can view here.
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at www.knowyourprivacyrights.org
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
1.1. to track how you use our website
1.2. to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
1.3. to keep you signed in our site
1.4. to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
1.5. to record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team
2. How you can complain
2.1. If you are not happy with our cookies policy or if have any complaint then you should tell us by email. Our address is [email protected]
2.2. If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation or arbitration.
2.3. If you are in any way dissatisfied about how we process your personal information, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
3. Compliance with the law
Our cookies policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every country or legal jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your jurisdiction, we should like to hear from you.
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.
We may update this cookies notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
If you have any question regarding our cookies policy, please contact us.
Updated 20th September 2019